Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Here’s a look using the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette. With this look I wanted to try using textures in a way I normally don’t. I’m trying to break out of the rut of always doing the same kinds of looks. I almost always keep shimmery shades on the lid and maybe the inner corner. Usually not on the lower lashline and I have never tried putting it in the brows. I also wanted to still keep that “halo eye” effect by just using a lighter matte in the center of the lid. I ended up with a ton of shimmer fallout which I could have minimized if I had used a damp brush to apply the shimmers but I never think of these things until after I’ve finished the look LOL.
Natasha Denona Bronze Palette Shades Used:
- Magma – Inner and outer lid and crease (Very pigmented, high adherence. Took some patience to blend out.)
- Sundown – Center of lid and crease, transition area (This shade got a bit lost in the transition area with all the blending I did.)
- High Degree – Inner and outer lower lashline
- True Copper – Center of lower lashline
- Silk – Inner corner, brows, also applied over top True Copper on the center of the lower lashline to add more brightness. After applying it to the inner corner, I took whatever residual was still on the brush and lightly dusted it over the brow bone area.
From the little bit I’ve played with this palette so far, the mattes are very pigmented and can be a bit tricky to blend. The blending took quite a while to do here. The shimmers seem to vary in color payoff depending on the shade but the ones I used here were pretty easy to work with.
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1 – I use this to add coverage to my dark circles and the inner corner where concealer doesn’t fully do the job on its own
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows + Lashes:
- Viseart Brow Palette – I used mostly the deepest (almost black) shade because I wanted the brows to balance the depth of the look.
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara