- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation in Fair – This is my current favorite foundation if I want higher coverage. It’s a more moisturizing formula though so it requires a lot of touching up throughout the day. It’s worth it to me.
- Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – I don’t really like this for under the eyes because it’s pretty drying but its really good for spot concealing. It’s very high coverage and it doesn’t fade easily.
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – One of my favorite powders for keeping shine at bay and helping prolong foundation wear.
- Loreal Infallible Setting Spray – This is actually pretty good for extending makeup wear but the original bottle it came in has a crappy spray nozzle. I transferred it into an old Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Bottle that I used up.
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder – I like using this as a finishing powder and/or to touch up my foundation throughout the day. This has a beautiful finish with the most subtle glow. No sparkle, no shine. There is shimmer in this but it’s ULTRA fine so you don’t see individual specks. It’s just a smooth, muted glow. It doesn’t do much for keeping excess shine away so it doesn’t work for me to set foundations that are moisturizing like the one I chose today.
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – Just the liquid side
- Viseart Brow Palette – Lightest shade on bottom row
- Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
- Viseart Neutral Matte Palette – I used the two lightest shades for the brow bone and inner corner
- Natasha Denona Lila Palette – I have “Nude Mauve” in the transition area and on the lower lash line, “Amara” packed all over the lid and blended into the crease area, and “Helio” patted over top “Amara” on the lid.
- Benefit Tickle Highlighter – I pressed this on the very center of the lid to help brighten it up some more.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 502 Infinite Sand – I have this in the lower waterline.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick in Breakup – I’m pretty sure this is discontinued. It is sold out on NYX’s website. It isn’t anything super special IMO.