I didn’t put any primer of any kind on because when I started this look I wasn’t intending on shooting any pics or wearing much makeup… but then I got into one of my creative moods and ended up with this. It’ll look the same with primer and it will last longer. This look was inspired by the earrings you see in the photo. I got them at Target for like 8 bucks. So cute and so cheap!
How I did it
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Makeup in "Creamy Ivory"
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in "Fair"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Light"
- Revlon Photoready Sculpting Blush Palette in "Neutral", minus the actual blush color (just used it for contouring and highlighting purposes)
- MAC blush in "Pink Swoon"
- Inglot eyeshadow matte #329 (used to tightline upper lashes and smudged out near upper lashline)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Half Baked" (right in the crease and blended down onto lid for a pop of gold, also along lower lashline)
- Inglot eyeshadow pearl #407 (right above "Half Baked" for a bit of pinky gold)
- Inglot eyeshadow matte #360 (blending color, above Inglot eyeshadow pearl #407)
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Virgin" (highlight under brow)
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in "Blackest Black"
- Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion mascara in "Very Black", the purple one (top lashes)
- Covergirl Lashblast Length mascara in "Very Black", the yellow one (bottom lashes)
- Ardell Lashes, number 305, adhered with Duo Lash Adhesive
- NYX slim eye pencil in "White" (waterline)
- Anastasia Beauty Express For Brows and Eyes in "Blond" (used brow wax and brow powder in the lighter shade)
- Revlon Colorburst lip butter in "Peach Parfait"