I’ve had a Glossybox subscription for a few months now and I thought I’d share this box with you. I just got this box earlier today so I don’t have any formal reviews for these products just yet. This is just going to be a first impressions type of post with swatches of the color cosmetics in this box.
- Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches – I don’t typically get puffy under my eyes but I do have dark circles and can sometimes be prone to dryness so I am curious to see if these will help with that. There are two patches per packet and three packets in the box I recieved. The patches seem to be soaked in some sort of clear liquid.
- Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Tinted Lip Balm Tube – I love lip balm so I’m always happy to have another one. It is tinted but probably not enough to actually see once you apply it. It smells sweet and fruity but the fragrance seems synthetic, not natural. Regardless, I think it smells good. It’s a bit thick but not oily or sticky. It feels soothing and comfortable on the lips. I kind of like that this is in a tube so I can just toss it in my purse or leave it in my car and not worry about it melting. I like that this is affordable and you get a lot of it for only $9.00
- Lauren B. Beauty Nail Couture in City of Angels – I’m picky about pink nail polishes and I don’t actually have very many but this shade is really nice because it’s a pale pink and it’s also opaque in 2 coats. It dries down more quickly than average (about as fast as Butter London Nail Polishes) and is fully dry after about 30 minutes.
- Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic – This is the only trial size product in this box which is fine for me because I don’t color my hair. It has a clean, fresh smell and a milky consistency.
- Sumita Beauty Kala Black Color Intense Pencil – I knew the second I took the cap off this it was going to swatch well. I don’t know how I knew but I knew. And it did. The swatch in the photos below is one pass of the pencil – I didn’t go over it to darken it at all. It’s creamy and glides on easily and once it dries, it doesn’t budge. I’m excited to see how this lasts on my waterline.