Here is a soft baby pink and light brown eyeshadow look created using the NYX Adorable Eyeshadow palette that recently came out. It’s almost like an everyday eye look except it’s a bit pinker on the upper lid and a little sparkly along the lower lash line. I think “Adorable” is a perfect name for this collection of colors.
Products used and how I created this look:
- Palladio Eyeliner in Taupe – After sharpening the pencil, I applied this to the arches and ends of my brows. I also lightly lined the top and bottom of my brows to make them look more crisp. Using a spoolie, I blended the lines to make them less obvious.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe – Using an angled brush, I applied only the lighter side of this brow powder to the inner part of my brows to fill them in.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Light – Using a concealer brush, I applied this to my under eye circles and to the inner corner of my eye to hide any purple tones.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium – Using the same concealer brush, I applied a tiny bit of this over the corrector for an added bit of coverage.
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Teint Rose – Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied this lightly over the concealer to set it.
- Mac Paint Pot in Painterly – Using my ring finger, I applied a tiny bit of this to my eyelid and crease to help the colors appear more vibrant.
- NYX Adorable Eyeshadow Palette:
- White (rightmost shade) – Using a flat shader brush, I applied this under my brows for a highlight. I also applied it all over my lid with a fluffy brush to help make blending easier.
- Pink (second shade from right) – Using the same flat shader brush, I applied this to the inner 3/4 of my upper lid and pulled the color up into the crease.
- Medium brown (second shade from left) – Using a fluffy crease brush, I applied this to the outer 1/2 of my crease and blended it with the pink in the inner 1/2 of my crease.
- Matte dark brown (leftmost shade) – Using a flat shader brush, I applied this to the outer 1/3 of my upper eyelid and blended it with the pink on the inner part of my lid. I also slightly pulled this into the crease and used my fluffy crease brush to blend it in with the medium brown shade.
- Sparkly beige (third shade from left) – Using a pencil brush, I applied this to the inner corner.
- Sparkly brown (third shade from right) – Using the same pencil brush, I applied this to the lower lash line.
- Lorac Black Eyeshadow (from the Lorac Pro Palette) – Using an angled brush, I smudged this eyeshadow into my upper lash line to hide any gaps in my lashes.
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Black – I applied a thin, winged line to my upper lash line.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in Very Black – After curling my lashes, I applied 2 coats of this to my upper lashes and 1 coat to my lower lashes.