- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Almond – I used this in place of foundation.
- Pixi Brightening Peach Concentrate – I applied this to the very darkest parts of my under eye circles to help cancel them out.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in 13.0 – I applied this over the peach corrector and to the rest of my under eye area.
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder – I set everything including my eye primer with this.
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – I used just the liquid side to fill in gaps and to extend the tail of my brows a bit.
- Viseart The Essential Brow Palette – I used the second shade in from the left on the bottom row to fill in my brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Primer
- Ulta Single Eyeshadow in Coconut – I used this as a brow bone shade.
- ColourPop Eyeshadow in Totally Buggin’ – This shade is available in the Uh-Huh Honey and She’s A Rainbow Palettes. Using a Sonia Kashuk Large Eyeshadow Brush, I applied this shade all over the lid and blended it all the way up to my transition area.
- Ulta Single Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean – Using a Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow Brush, I applied this on top of Totally Bugging’ all over the lid and blended it up into the crease.
- ColourPop Pressed Glitter in Fyre – I gently tapped the Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow Brush into this shade to pick up a small amount of glitter and then pressed it all over the lid and crease area. I repeated this several times until I covered the area evenly but sparsely with the glitter. This shade sticks wherever you put it and you really can’t move it once it sticks. I decided against applying it with my fingers because my fingers pick up a much more concentrated amount of glitter. The glitter then becomes very clumpy and uneven looking.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 502 Infinite Sand – I used this to neutralize the natural pink tones on my lower waterline.