Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in Almond
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder in Translucent
Brows, Lashes & Liner
- Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Tint Pen in Deep Brown
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner
- Lorac Pro Palette eyeshadow in Black (to tightline upper lashes)
Flower Beauty Wanderlust (Austin – Downtown Dusk) Eyeshadow Palette:
- Lighter matte orange – I used a fluffy brush (Sigma E35) to apply this in a diffused way as a transition shade. I also used a smaller fluffy brush (Morphe M506) to apply this in a more “blown out” way on the lower lashline.
- Darker matte orange – I used a more precise crease brush (Mac 217) to apply this shade to the outer lid and worked it up into the outer crease. Using the flat side of the Mac 217 I packed the color on the outer lid to intensify the color. I used the tip of a small flat shader brush (Mac 231) to apply this shade more closely to the lower lashline, focusing the color mostly on the outer half.
- Metallic copper – I used a Mac 239 to apply this to the center of the lid. I had to dip back into the eyeshadow maybe 3 times and layer it up a bit, but otherwise the color applied well with a dry brush. I didn’t have to use my fingers to get this color to apply well.
- Shimmery champagne – I used a tiny flat brush (NYX Lip Brush) to apply this shade to the inner lid and very lightly to the brow bone. This shade performed very much like the metallic copper.