Products I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Slide on Eyeliner in Jet Black
- Gunmetal eyeshadow from Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
- elf mineral eyeshadow in Glamorous
- elf mineral eyeshadow in Sweet
- Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara in Very Black
- Palladio Eyeliner in Taupe
How to create the look:
- Line top and bottom lashlines with a jet black eyeliner and smudge it out.
- Pack a violet eyeshadow all over the lid and blend up gently into the crease.
- Apply a frosty light pink eyeshadow to the inner corner as highlight. Blend with the violet so there are no harsh lines.
- Apply a gunmetal eyeshadow to the outer corner and the entire lower lashline. Work it into the crease 1/3 of the way across the eye. Blend with the violet eyeshadow so there are no harsh lines.
- Apply a very black mascara.
- Fill in brows.