These are all of the looks I’ve done using the ColourPop Not A Box of Chocolates Palette. Most of them are done using only this palette but for a couple of them, I used it as a pairing palette to vary up the mattes. So far, I am liking the selection of shimmers most in this palette. The mattes are not bad but they stay very true to the chocolate theme, staying tightly together in depth with very similar orange and red undertones.
I haven’t always been super into neutrals so trying to come up with variety in this area of color is new for me lol.
- Lil’ Nougat – Transition
- Still Bitter – All over lid
- Drizzle Me This – Lower lashline
- Honeycomb Crunch – Inner corner (applied with wet brush)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 502 Infinite Sand – Waterline
The fallout you see under my eyes is mainly from Drizzle Me This. I didn’t clean it up very much before taking photos.
- ABH Blanc Single Shadow – Brow bone
- On Chip – Crease
- 90% Cacao – Lid, blended up into crease
- Cherry Cordial – Lower lashline
- Champagne Truffle – Inner corner, outer corner, brow bone (dry brush)
- ABH Blanc – Brow bone, inner corner
- Amaretto – Crease, applied lightly, broadly, sheerly
- That’s Rich – Baby wing, applied with small angled brush
- PB Brittle – Lower lashline, applied with thick eyeliner brush
- Vibe Choc – All over lid
- Cherry Cordial – Outer lid/crease
- Lil’ Nougat – Inner lid
- ColourPop Lava You (Rock Candy Palette) – Transition, outer lower lashline
- ColourPop Celeb (Fame Palette) – Brow bone, inner corner
This was my first time using the palette as a pairing palette. I wanted to feature the shade Cherry Cordial along with some non-brown shades to help the burgundy really shine.
- ABH Fresh and Ulta Coconut Single Eyeshadows – Inner corner and brow bone
- Praline – Transition, lower lash line
- Crazy 4 Cocoa – Crease
- 90% Cacao – Outer corner
- Still Bitter – Inner half of lid (over a bit of NYX Glitter Primer)
- Honeycomb Crunch – Outer lid
- Champagne Truffle – Inner corner (dry brush)
- Drizzle Me This – Outer 3/4 of the lid, blended slightly into the crease (applied over NYX Glitter Primer)
- ColourPop Full Expose (Bare Necessities Palette) – Inner corner, brow bone
- ColourPop In The Buff and On Holiday (Bare Necessities Palette) – Transition, lower lashline
- Liberty from the ABH Nouveau Palette – Crease
This was another pairing palette look. I only really used one shade from Not A Box of Chocolates and pulled several lighter/cooler neutrals from other palettes.