Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- ColourPop Making Mauves Eyeshadow Palette:
- R&R – Transition
- Solitaire – Inner crease
- Tongue Tied – Outer crease
- Marquee – Inner and outer lid
- A La Mode – Center of lid, applied with finger
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Too Faced Prime and Poreless Primer – This is the old formula
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in Y225 – Used this as foundation as well as eyeshadow primer
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Light
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder
- Wander Beauty Powder Foundation in Fair – Add coverage over foundation
Tongue Tied and Solitaire are very similar except one is matte and the other has some sparkles in it. I’d rather not have sparkles like this in a matte shade because most of the time they don’t really show up that well on the lid and end up falling down under my eyes during application. A La Mode wasn’t the easiest to pick up with a brush. I could do it but I would only get a wash of sparkle over the lid using that method. Using my finger gave me a more metallic, smoother look. This isn’t a super opaque eyeshadow. It seems to be mostly sparkle/glitter suspended in a semi-sheer rosy shimmer. It has a thicker, grittier texture and a slightly emollient/tacky feel to it. Lots of fallout from this shade.