Here’s a simple, lighter neutral look with the ABH Nouveau Palette that isn’t brown-based. It’s nice to have an option like this that is still “wearable” but isn’t the same old thing.
This was a super quick look to put together. Technically, I used four shades but mainly 3 are what is noticeable. You could skip Muse on the lashline to save some time.
I packed the peachy matte shade all over the lid and blended it through the crease. Then, I layered the shimmery gold over top on the lid. It didn’t adhere super well used this way but patting it on (rather than swiping) helped to get it to show up more. You could also use a sticky base underneath or use a dampened brush. I smudged the deep brown into the lashline from underneath the lashes (so, not used as a traditional eyeliner) to help darken the lashline. Using this shade previously, I had some fallout, but using it this way, there was none. The only fallout I had was from Isle, which only has fine shimmer in it, so it just ended up looking like a highlighter.
- Alter Ego Eyeshadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nouveau Palette
- Fleur – All over lid, crease, lower lashline
- Isle – All over lid
- Paloma* – Inner corner, brow bone
- Muse – Lashline
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 500 Boundless Bisque
- Maybelline Brow Ultra Slim Pencil in Deep Brown
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
Shades marked with a * are pressed pigments and are not intended for use near the eyes. I used one of them on my eyes here but didn’t experience any negative effects from it.
- Pacifica Kind Tint in 17
- Maybelline Super Stay Active Wear Concealer in 11
- Besame Brightening Vanilla Powder in Translucent
- Benefit Blush in Peachin’
- Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Crystal