Here is my first look using the ABH Nouveau Palette. I wore this palette many times before doing this but only used 1-2 shades at a time. I wanted to try using a bunch of the shades together.
When I first saw this palette launched, the selection of shades as a whole didn’t really pique my interest all that much. I have several more looks coming up and, still, after trying it out so much, I’m having a hard time enjoying working solely out of this one palette. They are all nice individually though and I am itching to pair them with things I think might go better with them.
- Hourglass Veil Eye Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nouveau Palette
- Paloma* – Inner corner
- Wisteria* – Center of lid
- Lili– Inner lid
- Peacock – Outer lid/crease
- Fleur – Slightly above crease
- Wings – Inner lower lashline
- Liberty – Outer lower lashline
- Isle – Brow bone
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Jason Wu Brows Before Boys Brow Powder
- NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Pen
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 502 Infinite Sand
Shades marked with a * are pressed pigments and are not intended for use near the eyes. I used two of them on my eyes here but didn’t experience any irritation or staining from them.
- elf Power Grip Primer
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Foundation in Salzburg
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder (used over Benefit Erase Paste for more coverage)
- Benefit Shellie Blush
- Just some lip balm