- Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer – Used in areas with larger pores
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in Shade 1.0 – Applied this lightly with a beauty blender
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector – Under eyes, inner corners of eyes
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light – Under eyes, nose, a bit on cheeks to increase coverage
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 – Spot concealed marks from old breakouts and some dark spots
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – Used to set concealer and in t-zone
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder – Used to set the rest of my face
- Essence Satin Touch Blush in 20 Satin Love
- Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner
The Essence blush was only $2.99 at Ulta and it was surprisingly good! Good pigmentation, not powdery or dusty, blended out easily.
I picked up the Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner a few days ago. It was $3.99 and has a true rose scent. I used it as a setting spray. It works decently well for that but the sprayer is a bit forceful so I have to hold it far away from my face to get an even spray.
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Milani Most Loved Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Love You So Mochi Eyeshadow Palette in Sleek and Chic
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
I have worn the Milani palette twice now, once using the 4 shades in the left column, and today, using the top 3 shades in the center column. Both looks came out way warmer on the eye that I thought they would. The shadows seem to be good quality overall except that are not true to color on my eyes.
The pop of shine on my lids is the pale pink shade from the NYX palette (the second one from the left on the top row). These shadows apply so much better with my fingers than with brushes. They have a squishy, creamy texture but they are still a powder shadow.
- Eos Organic Sweet Mint Lip Balm
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Hubba Bubba
The Bite Beauty lip color is from the Sephora 2018 Birthday Gift. It had a nice texture and didn’t feel drying. I brightened up the center of my lips with the NYX lipstick.