The ColourPop She’s Got Solstice Palette is a very warm toned palette containing quite a few peachy coral shades, a pale greenish-gold, two duochromes and a sparkly topper shade. It is exclusive to Ulta, retails for $14, and contains a total 9 grams / 0.3 oz of product. I didn’t see any eye safety warnings on the packaging for this palette.
- So Sirius – Very subtle duochrome. Light peachy gold shimmer with a hint of pink undertone when seen at an angle. No larger sparkles.
- Big Bang – Pale pink with a matte finish.
- Quasar – Coral-orange with a matte finish.
- Nova – Pinky brown with a matte finish.
- Estrella – Rosy pink base color with a golden sheen. Some larger sparkles in this.
- Super Stardust – Mixture of large gold and silver sparkles. Very chunky, flakey texture. This has some emolience/waxiness to it. Applied lightly, this creates a diffused sparkly look but can be built up to be metallic and nearly opaque if applied heavily and buffed over.
- Marz – Light gold with green undertones and standard shimmer finish. No larger sparkles.
- Earth Angel – Bright coral with a matte finish.
- Chromosphere – Rich reddish brown with a matte finish.