- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Almond – I used this in place of foundation.
- Pixi Brightening Peach Concentrate – I applied this to the very darkest parts of my under eye circles to help cancel them out.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in 13.0 – I applied this over the peach corrector and to the rest of my under eye area.
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder – I set everything including my eye primer with this.
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – I used just the liquid side to fill in gaps and to extend the tail of my brows a bit.
- Viseart The Essential Brow Palette – I used the second shade in from the left on the bottom row to fill in my brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadow in Blanc – I used this on my brow bone and inner corner.
- ColourPop Pressed Pigment in Centerfold – I used this as my transition shade and applied it with a Luxie 231 Small Tapered Blending Brush. I also applied it in a diffused way on my lower lash line using a slightly fluffy brush.
- Maybelline The City Mini Diamond District Eyeshadow Palette – I used just the burgundy shade from this palette for my inner and outer lids. I blended the color up into my crease area. I also used an angled liner to apply this close to my lashes on my lower lash line and blended it into Centerfold.
- Essence Melted Chrome Eyeshadow in 01 Zinc About You – I applied this to the center of my lid with a Real Techniques Instapop Crease Brush.
- Mac Blacktrack Pro Longwear Fluidline – I tightlined with this using a Mac 231 brush.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 502 Infinite Sand – I used this to neutralize the natural pink tones on my lower waterline.