I wasn’t originally going to do more than one look with this palette but after using it the first time, I wanted to get a few more looks out of it before putting all the shades away. This is a four shade look in the green and yellow family. I took forever to do it because that’s just what I do but it can be applied pretty quickly.
What I Used
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Primer
- Shades from my Custom Fall Palette
- Buzz Kill – Transition
- Mo Bamba – Inner/outer lid and crease, outer lower lashline
- Olive U – Center of lid, inner lower lashline
- Oh Beehave – Inner corner
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 500 Boundless Bisque
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
- Ulta Brow Powder Duo in Taupe (darker side)
Mo Bamba had some fallout as is visible in the photos. I built it up quite a bit to get it to look like it does, so that’s probably why. Olive U applied easily and with plenty of color payoff just using a brush and had very minimal shimmer fallout. Buzz Kill had plenty of pigmentation and blended easily but I feel I could have gotten a smoother/cleaner look if I had added one more transition shade to buff around the edges with. Oh Beehave is intense, even applied with a fluffy brush. Sometimes with inner corner shades, I need to use a more dense brush like a pencil brush to get color payoff like that.
- Equate Kids Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Spray
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Foundation in 3.5 Salzburg
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in 30NN
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder in 05 Fair
If I’m using sunscreen seriously then I won’t wear much or any makeup over it at all because reapplying is just going to mess up the makeup. On this day I was more curious to see how it would perform in place of a primer. It has kind of a nice texture to it actually and gives a somewhat smoothing feel to the skin so I was curious to see how foundation would sit over it. It doesn’t quite do the same thing an actual primer does but it paired well with the foundation and didn’t make it break down or get more oily than it normally would throughout the day.
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer
Felt like breaking this out. It’s been sitting unused for a long time. It was once a favorite go-to product that I could wear by itself both as a bronzer and as a blush because of it’s peachy bronze tone.
- ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Feel Good
A second wear for this shade. Very comfortable and easy to wear but doesn’t last long.